BUSINESS AND MASTER PLANNING is a comprehensive approach dedicated to companies committed to expanding their business and is designed to secure your market-entry strategy. We assist companies in creating a business plan, identifying and containing potential risks, and selecting approach to access new markets.
- Define and secure your strategy with accurate and quantifiable objectives
- Clarify your approach towards targeted markets
- Adapt your products & services to targeted markets
- Identify key success factors & Make accurate business forecasts
- Business Plan creation and review
- Risk assessment
- Legal structure advice
- Market and consumer analysis
SALINA Business planning – In-house business planning assets designed to develop an accurate export strategy and business forecasts.
SCOPE OF WORK – How we help exporters to plan their international development in Asia:
- Assess the target markets through market and consumer studies
- Consider how to adapt products & services for the target markets
- Draft a business plan with precise objectives and accurate sales forecasts
- Ensure the market entry plan is legally sound, based on our legal
expertise and experience in the region
- Choose the organizational and legal structure that will match your
- Anticipate risks and potential threats: emerging competition, intellectual
property issues, political risks etc.