DUE DILIGENCE is crucial to understand the risks and rewards before deciding to engage in a business transaction. We analyze different aspects of the business and assign importance to each to arrive at a valuation of the target company.
- Full understanding of the target company
- Identify potential risks
- Develop appropriate negotiation strategy
- Take the best possible decision
- Investigation: business registration; shareholders list; registered capital
- Financial analysis: Profit & Loss; balance sheet; tax declaration
- Organization structure: organization chart; policies; manual and process
- Branding evaluation: marketing collateral; brand visibility; brand reputation
SALINA 3 Risks Levels Report – In-house Risks Levels Report to offer you different scenarios. Thanks to our multi-lingual local teams, you ensure an in-depth analysis to support the best possible decision for your business development.
BUSINESS CASE – How we helped a French Corporation to prepare and implement a profitable Merger & Acquisition:
- The French Corporation hired us to conduct a Market Analysis.
- From our report, the French Corporation decided to enter a new market
and engage a friendly takeover.
- We prepared all the necessary investigation and documentation to
support their negotiation strategy.
- We participated to the negotiation and draft the agreement closing the