FEASIBILITY STUDY helps corporate executives to evaluate and analyze the potential of a market-entry project based on extensive investigation and research. We are helping companies willing to implement projects on an international scale to determine if the business venture is viable and to identify the most profitable scenario.
- Determine project viability and profitability
- Evaluate the initial investment required
- Give focus to the project and outline alternatives
- Enhance the probability of success by addressing factors affecting the project
- Socio-economic study
- Technical study
- Risk assessment
- Financial assessment and costs analysis
SALINA Research & Investigation tools – extensive investigation and research methodology designed to analyze and assess the viability of market-entry projects.
BUSINESS CASE – How we supported a business partnership project in Cambodia between the hospitality group Six Senses Resorts Hotels & Spas and a local investor:
- The hotel chain is expanding its presence worldwide and is willing to enter the Cambodian market
- Observing the booming Cambodian economy and the exponential growth in tourism arrivals, the local partner has decided to invest in the Hospitality & Tourism industry
- Our mission is to conduct the feasibility study, including: socio-economic research, financial assessment and cost analysis, in order to secure a commercial & management agreement between the partners